Haven’t updated this website in almost 8 months. I’ve been busy as ever preparing for the launch of Real Food Bar this fall. We’re gearing up to launch completely revamped packaging and the roll-out of three flavors. Check it out here.
From a personal standpoint, here’s a quick update.
I’ve made goals at the beginning of the year to do the following:
- Read 1 book per month – done
- Exercise at least 4X per week – on track for the most part & signing up for some races in the fall
- Get better at tennis – in progress, not started
- Focus on key revenue drivers for RFB each week – in progress
Books I’ve Read this Year (in no particular order):
You can check out my GoodReads account here that I’ll attempt to update periodically.
- Scalia Speaks: Reflections on Law, Faith, and Life Well Lived
- Anna Karenina
- Wuthering Heights
- Jane Eyre
- Once Upon a Country: A Palestinian Life
- I Was Told to Come Alone: My Journey Behind the Lines of Jihad
- A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the Next Generation Navigate Today’s World
Books I’m Currently Reading:
- Everybody Lies – Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are
- Rise and Kill First: The Secret History of Israel’s Targeted Assassinations
Going to Read Soon:
- Imperfect Courage: Live a Life of Purpose by Leaving Comfort and Going Scared.
- After getting to meet the author, Jessica Honneger and hearing her story of creating a fair trade jewelry collection in Austin, TX, I was compelled to pick up the book. Love her business model, faith and journey!
Things I’m Working on Lately:
A lot in digital marketing tactics, WordPress and every operational thing you can think of starting up a company from how to file for sales tax, filing LLCs, creating barcodes, finalizing the Operating Agreement, creating the pitch deck, packaging, finances, marketing plan, etc.
I could expand on this, but I’ll just leave it there for now…. back to work.